Followers

Thursday 22 July 2010

Woohoo!

At last I think I am finally getting the hang of this, I've today taught myself to put a watermark on my photos, which means I can now start uploading pictures of some of my creations :)  Over the last 5 months (since baby Elliot arrived) I have only made the cards I have really needed too, like ones for close family (luckily I had made myself a stash of general cards whilst waiting for bump to arrive!) but now I am getting back into the swing of things and hopefully should have some pictures of my recent creations to upload very soon.

I'm also still trying to complete a scrapbook I'm doing of my Mum and Dad's trip to India (they went in October 2008 and I've only done 2 pages so far - maybe they'll get it as a Christmas present......in 2012!) and I have also made a start on a baby scrapbook. 

In the meantime here is a past creation - comments and ideas on ways to improve them are always welcome.

Birthday card for a teenage boy




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...