Followers

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Teal and Brown

Over at the Allsorts Challenge Blog the theme for this weeks challenge is Teal and Brown, a colour combo I love (I used it when I decorated my lounge) and have used it on cards many many times. The timing was perfect for me for this challenge as I needed to make my future Brother-in Law a birthday card.  Here is my card:

Items: Patterned papers from DCWV card stack, teal and brown card from stash, A6 pearlescent card blank, flowers from stash coloured with ProMarkers, Boy Stamp was free with this months Simply Cards and Papercraft, Ribbon and brads from stash, cinnamon stickles and Umber and Petrol Blue ProMarkers.

2 comments:

Debs said...

Super cute card.
Thanks for playing along at Allsorts with us this week and good luck.
Debs xx

Kirsten...x said...

Lovely card the image is so sweet...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...