Followers

Monday 28 November 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge – #92

I’m here to share my card for this week’s Critter Sketch Challenge where the theme this week is:

DIGITAL DELIGHT WEEK

Easy peasy just use one of the fab images available from Digital Delights by Looby Loo. I’ve gone for this adorable little snowman again.

Cute Snowman Christmas Card (10)Cute Snowman Christmas Card (8)Cute Snowman Christmas Card (9)

I’ve teamed the image with some gorgeous Forever Friends patterned papers and stuck to some very traditional Christmas Colours. I also tried a kick stand card and I really quite like it.

Please head over to Critter Sketch Challenge to see what the rest of the DT have made.

I’m off for a long soak in the bath now as I’m still suffering with a sinus infection and nasty headache. A soak in the bath in the middle of the afternoon I hear you shout but it’s a little perk of having a wee holiday at my parents while hubby is away on business.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cutie.. love that red gingham paper
Lisa x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So sweet, love the snowman and the papers you have used
Lindsay xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...