Followers

Saturday 28 April 2012

Home at Sarah Hurley

Just a quick post from me (hurrah I hear you all shout!) as it’s film night tonight in our house and I want to squeeze in a little more crafting as well before the film.  A new challenge has started over at Sarah Hurley Challenge and this time the lovely Jaine picked our theme, which is:

HOME

So your card just needs to feature some sort of house (or it could even be a castle) but on my card I made a little row of houses…

IMG_5894

Now as an idea this was pretty good but I’m just not quite happy with the finished card, but frustratingly I can’t put my finger on why.

IMG_5898

All the papers used are from Sarah’s new Craft Basics kit (here I’ve used colours from the ‘Vivid’ set).

Don’t forget to pop across to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the DT have made.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love this .. those little houses look cute in the different papers
Lisa x

Hazel said...

Hi Lisa

What a beautiful card - love the colours they are just fantastic.

See you soon.

Toodle pip

Hazel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...