Followers

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Another Try at Pink and Brown

Good Morning on this fairly sunny Tuesday morning. I’m here to share another card I finished last night for this weeks Pink and Brown Challenge at LIM.

It’s funny really after I made yesterdays LIM card I wished I’d centred the Nestie shape and Chrissie mentioned just that in her comment lol. So, this one is very central and so much more me.

IMG_6103 IMG_6104 

I’ve used a Kraft card base. Nesties to cut the aperture and circle. The flowers and leaves are cut using an MFT die and scraps of textured cardstock. The butterfly are again cut from scraps using a CC Designs Die and gems and pearls are from Kanban.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

3 comments:

Sue said...

Very pretty, Lisa. x

Chrissie said...

This one feels much more 'right' to me too Lisa. I really like this one!
Super card.
Thanks for this second version.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

This looks FAB Lisa
I think your other one was lovely, but where Chrissie said centre it, I;d have taken it off the edge a bit lol
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...