Followers

Friday 21 December 2012

Papercrafter of the Year 2012

A bit of late post from me but while I sit here and wait for some painkillers to kick in (the sinus infection doesn’t want to go away as easily as I hoped) I thought I would share my good news…

I have had a hard job sitting on this little secret. I’ve known since the middle of November…..I have won this years Papercraft Essentials Papercrafter of the Year and I don’t think I’m quite over the shock yet! The magazine went on sale today and my ugly mug appears on page 18, it truly is an awful pic but hey what can I expect I was 7 months pregnant when the picture was taken.

I have received a fantastic amount of prizes from the sponsors (companies including Crafters Companion, Unity Stamp Company and Woodware). It’s all in my lounge at the moment as I can’t fit it in my Craft Room, so I have already shared some of the goodies with my Sister and Niece.

However, more exciting than the prize is the fact I’m now on the design team for the magazine….yipeeeee. I’m working on my first commission at the moment and I’m so excited but nervous too.

Right I think the painkillers are finally kicking in so I’m off to try and get some sleep. I will try and share the pictures of my creations with you over the next week or two.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

That's amazing, congrats to you, well done!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...