Followers

Monday 17 March 2014

Speech Bubbles



Just playing a little catch up as I’ve been suffering from a horrid sinus infection. I just having felt like crafting or blogging for a few days or so. But I have several things I want to share so thought I would make a few quick posts.

First up there is a new challenge in progress at Sarah Hurley 365. The theme is ‘Speech Bubbles’ and here is my card…


There is a step by step as to how made this here on the Sarah Hurley 365 blog.
Supplies:
  • Image: Be Mine Digi Kit
  • Card: Cream and white card
  • Stamps: Sentiments from Little Claire and Personal Impressions
  • Dies & Punches: Speech Bubble Die from Whiff of Joy
  • Embellishments: Bakers Twine, Glitter Glue, Wink of Stella Clear Brush Pen and Glossy Accents
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by
Lisa

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.fab sweet bird and i love your design and soft colours :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...