Followers

Sunday 31 August 2014

Scarecrow and Friends

CD Scarecrow and Friend (1)

Just a quick post from me to share the second to last of Augusts makes. Here is a tag shaped card made using Scarecrow and Friend from Crissy’s Digis:

CD Scarecrow and Friend (2)

I made a mistake I don’t often do any more when making cards and I coloured my image before picking any patterned papers. I really struggled finding anything to match so I went for plain coloured card and added some pattern of my own with embossing and stencilling.

The flowers are punched from a cork sheet and coloured with a ProMarker.

Supplies:

  • Image: Scarecrow and Friend from Whimsy Stamps 
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • Card: Copic X-Press It, DCWV Cork Sheet and Orange and Green Core’dinations card
  • Dies & Punches: Hole Punch, Corner rounder and Flower Punch
  • Misc: Embossing Folder, Sarah Hurley Chevron Stripe Stencil, Brown Paint and sandpaper
  • Embellishments: Handmade Flowers and Card Candi

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

3 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous tag, love that little scarecrow and your gorgeous colour scheme! Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Stampin ' this week.
Chris
x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Hi Lisa - this is a lovely tag! I was supposed to comment on your other entry (#176), but the link gets me to a challenge - not sure what card you tried to link up.... But regardless of that - Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges! I hope to see you again here next time! Hugs, Cornelia – DT

Anonymous said...

Love your tag! What an adorable image. Great coloring! Thanks for playing in this fortnights Corrosive Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...