Followers

Saturday 6 June 2015

Princess Maisy

Princess Maisy (8)

Morning All. Hope the weather is still good where you are. The kids are enjoying being able to play outside and it’s good for me as I have a new shed to paint Smile

Well back to the point of my post….we have a new challenge at A Gem of a Challenge today and my teamie Donna has picked the theme of ‘Something Blue’.  Janet has been releasing some really cute images of late and some of them might be vying for sweet little Chloe’s top spot in my affections…lol. Today I have used Princess Maisy:

Princess Maisy (3)

I could waffle on for a bit, but I wont as this is quite a simple layout really and there isn’t a lot to say, lol!

Supplies:

  • Image: Princess Maisy  from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Melissa Frances ‘Kitschy Kitchen’ 6x6 Paper Pad
  • Card: Blue and Pink card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Stamps: Double Sayings from Personal Impression Paula Pascual
  • Ink: Memento Paris Dusk
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Plain and Scalloped Circle Dies, Hobbycraft Mini Tag Punch and Tonic Dotty Simplicity Border Punch
  • Embellishments: Ribbon, Gem, Pearls, and Sparkly Heat

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...