Followers

Friday 15 July 2016

Molly Mania

Molly (4)

Morning All! Still struggling with a cold/cough so I’m going to try and keep it short and sweet!!

It’s Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and today’s make uses one of Christy’s fabulous new Molly images. They really are so so cute and if you check out the Tiddly Inks FB Group you will see that a lot of people have what I’m calling #mollymania!

I’ve used Molly on today’s card but I’ve left it without a sentiment at the moment as I’m not sure who the recipient is going to be:

Molly (3)

I picked up these fabulous Dovecraft papers in The Range and I’ve been itching to use them……I matched Molly up in a Turquoise/Orange combo….which I rather like!

Molly (1)

Supplies:

  • Image: Molly from Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Copics 
  • DP: Dovecraft (which double check the name) 
  • Card: Aqua Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Floral Oval Die and MS Border Punch
  • Embellishments: Pearls and Doodling

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

JanR said...

So lovely! Sweet papers too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...