Followers

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer

Reindeer Flying (3)

Morning all! Having a lazy day today as it’s my Birthday. Hubby has the day off and is doing the school runs to give me a little break Smile

Anyhoo, it’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see your Tiddly makes for our ‘Animal Magic’ challenge!

I printed a fair few images last Christmas that I just didn’t get time to colour up and I thought this cutie, Rudolf Reindeer would be perfect for a Christmas Card:

Reindeer Flying (2)

I do believe this is my first Christmas of 2017!

Reindeer Flying (1)

Supplies:

  • Image: Rudolf Reindeer by Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir 
  • Card: Red Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: Maja Designs  
  • Stamps: Whiff of Joy  
  • Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
  • Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Filly Frames#10 and Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframes
  • Embellishments: Doodling

Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Happy Birthday, made me smile to see a Christmas card on your Birthday. Super cute x

coops said...

So stunning Lisa.I love your reindeer and your colouring is fabulous.

xx Nic xx

JanR said...

Lovely! Way to get started on those Christmas cards already!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...