Followers

Thursday 11 May 2017

Jungle Friends

Jungle Friends (5)

Afternoon all.  I’ve an had an awful few days with a migraine so have kept away from the computer for a bit and now I am playing catch up.

You may have already seen the fabulous new images Wendy has added to the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop, but if not please meet Bon Voyage, Jungle Friends, Sea View and Strawberry Patch:

For today’s make I got to play with Jungle Friends. I can see me using this image a lot. I have used lot’s of colours today and made a Birthday card, but coloured in pale pinks or pale blues I think it would make lovely new baby cards.

Jungle Friends (3)

I rediscovered some corrugated card in my stash as well.

Jungle Friends (6)

  Supplies:

  • Image: Jungle Friends from All Dressed Up
  • Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers:
    • Green: DG4, JG5, JG2, AG3
    • Elephant: BG5, BG3, BG2, BG1
    • Giraffe: EB3, GB10, GB9, GB8, GY2, GY3
    • Tree: EB7, EB5, TN7, TN5, TN2
    • Coconuts:RB4, RB2, RB1
    • Birds: CG4, CR11, TB6
    • Flowers: BP4
    • Additional small details coloured with fine liners
  • Card: Green Card, Kraft Card, Corrugated Card, Neenah Solar White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframes
  • Embellishments: Gems

Please hop over to the All Dressed Up FB Group to see some fantastic inspiration for the rest of the team.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...