I have used the adorable Spring Fairy for my card:
And with Spring in mind I chose a light yellow and green colour combo.
- Image: Spring Fairy from Scrap N’ Dipity
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers:
- Skin: Illustrators – TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8, FS9; Original DP2, DP1, PP2, PP1
- Other colours to follow as I’ve misplaced my little list!
- DP: Studiolight Pad 28 from The Ribbon Girl
- Kraft Card, Neenah Solar White Card, Lemon Card, Vellum and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black inkpad
- Dies: Polkadoodles Elegant Nest Dies, Polkadoodles Doublet Dies and an MS Border Punch
- Embellishments: Doodling along with Pleated Ribbon and Flat Back Pearls (both from The Ribbon Girl)
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Please pop across to the Colour Crazy Challenge and see the rest of the inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by