Followers

Monday 9 May 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge #64

Oh it's Monday again already...where did the weekend go?  I didn't get any crafting done this weekend but I have almost finished sorting out my crafting room/hubbies study, maybe one day I'll do a post with some pictures, but I need to finish sorting and storing my stamps first.  Anyhoo I'm here to share my card for my first challenge as part of the DT over at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog. Please pop on over and take a look at the cards made by the other DT members.  This weeks challenge is a colour combo...yellow and green, not something I usually go for but that's why it's a challenge!

We have been sponsered this month by Wags 'n Wiskers.

...and I couldn't resist using their gorgeous 'Sip 'n Sun' digi image...



Thanks for stopping by x

1 comment:

Lisa Jane said...

aww what a cute kitty .. i love those colours
Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...