Followers

Saturday 27 August 2011

CBGM – Anything that Flies Challenge

Bumblebee Tilda

As you are reading this we are spending our last day in Ireland and this evening will getting the ferry from Cork back to Swansea, The ferry journey is long but is overnight so hopefully we should be able to get some sleep.

Ooh I do waffle sometimes…..anyhoo I am back with my final GDT card for Creations by Gill M  where the theme this week is ‘Anything that Flies’

Bumblebee Tilda

I’ve used Bumblebee Tilda but wanted to colour her up in different colours to tie in with the gorgeous papers from First Edition. Inspired by Joanne Wardle I have stamped Tilda on Kraft card and coloured her in with Derwent  Cumberland Coloured Pencils, and considering this is my first attempt at colouring on Kraft I’m pleased with the way it turned out.

Don’t forget to head on over to Creations By Gill M and see what the rest of the DT have made and to join in with this fabulous challenge.

Items: Magnolia Bumble Bee Tilda Stamp, Sentiment is Little Claire, DP is First Edition Up Up and Away, all other card from stash, Swirl and Butterfly die from Little Claire, border die from Spellbinders, lace from local sewing shop, Memento Rich Cocoa Inkpad, Derwent Cumberland Coloured Pencils, Stickles Glitter Glue and an X-Cut corner punch.

3 comments:

April said...

love the colours you have used for this, so effective.

Hazel said...

Hi Lisa

Love the effect of colouring on kraft card - fabulous. I am now following you and I look forward to seeing your next creation.

Hazel x

Gill McCall said...

I see my comment on your card isnt here. guess it never saved. blogger must have been playing up yet again! anyway thank you for your inspiration in this months challenges and for being a super GDT member. great card as i love the image and your colouring is fabby.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...