Followers

Sunday 25 March 2012

Hippy Chick

As I said in an earlier post I’ve been trying to get ahead with other things so I can just sit and play and join in some challenges. This one is for the sketch challenge over at The Sugar Bowl.

The Sugar Bowl Sketch

Here’s my take on the sketch:

IMG_5809

I’m still busting that stash of patterned papers so this card uses Echo Parks Springtime 6x6 pad which I’ve teamed with some green Core’dinations. I’ve also used the gorgeous Simply Sassy ‘Hippy Chick’ image (coloured with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers), a PolkaDoodles sentiment, a Papermania flower punch some bling and some lovely velour/velvet ribbon found in Hobbycraft. Although in the picture it looks a slightly odd colour when IRL it matches beautifully to the dark pink on the patterned paper.

I actually finished this card yesterday but as I had already made a fair few posts I thought I would wait and share it today, albeit a little later than planned as we took an impromptu picnic out to the New Forest to make the most of this Summery weather…

544486_3485937385664_1188296726_33396816_523852942_n

And with the cute picture of Little One and his Ben 10 ball I will leave you….but I may be back later with another card if I get 5 minutes.

Thanks

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...