Followers

Saturday 9 March 2013

Flowers at A Gem of a Challenge

Sitting Chloe Mother's Day Card (1)

Before I get to this weeks challenge, I just wanted to say if you are a reader of Papercraft Essentials you will see my first article, since winning Papercrafter of the Year back in December, on page 34 of the new issue. When I got my copy yesterday I was so excited and spent the rest of the day with a grin stretching from ear to ear. I created 5 cards using Studio Calico Wood Veneers and seeing how the cards have been photographed and how the final article looks is the most amazing feeling.

Anyhoo, back to the point of the post… It’s Team Gems turn to post a challenge card this week over at A Gem of a Challenge and Helen is our host. She has chosen the theme of...

Floral Frenzy

I have used the adorable Sitting Chloe to  make a Mother’s Day card for my MIL…

Sitting Chloe Mother's Day Card (4)

I have coloured Chloe with my ProMarkers and a touch of white pen. My patterned paper came from my scrap pile and is half of a left over double sided 12x12 sheet of Echo Park Paper. Matted onto some pink card and some scraps of teal Core’dinations card. I also used a flower embossing folder (sorry can’t remember the make) and lot’s of dies…Joy Crafts 5 Petal Flower, CC Designs 5 Petal Flower, CC Designs Leaves, MFT Die-Namics Double Scallop Border and a set of Nesting Sizzix Tag Framelits that I picked up last Sunday at the Make-It Craft Show in Farnborough, the sentiment is from a Magazine Freebie and the flower centres and pearls are from my stash.

The challenge will end at 6pm on 15th March, so please hop across to the A Gem of a Challenge blog to see what the rest of the team have created and while you are there join in with us.

Lastly I just wanted to say ‘Hello’ to my new follower and sorry if I am being a bad blogger at the moment but as I mentioned before I am stopping by your blogs while I’m breastfeeding Emily but leaving comments is a little trickier with only one hand ;-)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

22 comments:

Marilyn said...

Such a cute image Lisa, great colouring and layout too.

Claire said...

This is really pretty Lisa.
C xx

rachel said...

such a cute card - love the image and the papers look fab too - thanks for joining our challenge at whoopsi daisy and good luck xx

Sarah said...

Such a cute card Lisa, I love this image. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Springtime challenge x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Zoe said...

Such a cute card , great colouring in, super layout, thank you for joining us at The Cupboard Trilogy, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

Pat K said...

Sweet Mother's Day card using such a cute image. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Fab'n'Funky, Pat K x

Cards By MI said...

A really lovely looking card. Cute! Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Debs said...

Super pretty card Lisa - great LO and fabulous flowers.
Thanks for playing along with us at TPC and OBAG this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Eileen said...

Such a pretty card. Love your colour choices here and beautiful layout and design. Great use of diecuts.
Thanks for joining us with this weeks challenge at TPS and good luck.
Eileen x

Wendy Fraser said...

Oh so pretty, love the image and pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute, and the image is so sweet, love it and love the colors and style of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

Andreja said...

Beautiful card you made!
Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge, I hope you see the next week, too!
Hugs, Andreja

xxbella71xx said...

What a lovely cards, Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog.

Stella xx

TCT DT

Stephanie Eaken said...

What a cute card! Love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at SGC.

Sheryl said...

Lovely card, love the image and design.
Thanks for joining us at INCY WINCY Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Helen said...

So sweet!
Thanks for joining in with my 'Feeling Floral' challenge over at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Very cute, I like the tiny tag sentiment.

Thanks for playing along with our 'Tag you're it' challenge.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Southern Girls DT

mandy said...

so sweet, thanks for joining us at 'heck of a challenge' love mandy xxx

Kat said...

Great card! The coloring and layout are perfect! Thank you for joining the challenge this month at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges!

Kat (DT)

Unknown said...

what a lush card xx Thanks for playing at a heck of a challenge xx

Caro said...

Oh wow, stunning! Thank you for joining our challenge this month at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge, Caro (DT)xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...