Followers

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Whimsy Inspiration – Watermelon

Lia Stampz Watermelon (2)

Just a quick post from me as I’ve been a bit poorly…again. With one bug after another the Doctor now thinks I have food poisoning! My poor immune system is in need of a holiday. I haven’t felt up to much crafting so thought I would post some of my recent makes.

This card uses Watermelon by Lia Stampz

Lia Stampz Watermelon (1)

I’ve tried the no lines colouring technique with an actual stamp and inkpad before but not with a digi so thought I would give it a try. Using Microsoft Word I changed the colour to a pale grey before printing. I’m quite pleased with the result.

  • Image: Watermelon by Lia Stampz at Whimsy Stamps 
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP: Some old magazine freebies (Picnic in the Park by Serif maybe?)
  • Card: Kraft Card base from Anna Marie Designs and Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm.
  • Dies & Punches: Tonic Doily Edge Border Punch
  • Embellishments: Viva Decor Pearl Pen and Stickles Glitter Glue

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

tootsie said...

Hi Lisa,

Sorry to hear that your not feeling well :-(

Your card looks absolutely beautiful! I have never tried the "no lines" technique. Will give that a go sometime.

xxx
Wendy

Jennifer Scull said...

I sure hope you feel better soon. it really stinks when you don't feel good, especially tummy troubles. praying for you over here.

your card is fabulous though. I will have to give this technique a try. I've so many wonderful things with it. yours is so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...