Followers

Sunday 26 January 2014

Sarah Hurley 365

Happy Sunday Morning All. It’s been a little quiet here on my blog but unfortunately my little ones have both been poorly (again). So amongst other things I have been on additional cuddle duty and apart from a quick play after their bedtimes I haven’t had a lot of time for blogging.

Anyhoo I have had chance to play with some goodies from Sarah’s shop. I used pennies I was given for Christmas to treat myself to some lovely stamps and masks. The results of my play can be found over on the Sarah Hurley 365 blog.

Here’s a sneaky little peak…

Surprise (3)

While you are there don’t forget to take a look at the current challenge which is ‘Giving Thanks’ as there is still time to get your entries in.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...