Followers

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Something New at Whimsy

CD Penguin Party (5)

Hello. We have a new challenge starting today at Whimsy Inspirations Challenge and our theme this month is…

Something New

My new things are dies and patterned paper (that were Christmas Presents) and I’ve teamed them with a fabulous digi from Crissy’s Digis called Penguins Party

CD Penguin Party (1)  

This month our prizes are…first winner:

Second winner:

And third and final winner:

A Mystery Rubber Stamp

This was a tough card for me to make as I’m trying some new card and my normal technique wasn’t working and the ink was bleeding too much, I persevered and I think it turned out OK but I’m definitely going to keep practising…

CD Penguin Party (2)

Please hop across to Whimsy Inspirations Challenge to see what the other designers have created and to check out the challenge rules.

Supplies:

  • Image: Penguins Party by Crissy Armstrong
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers

  • DP: MME (will update on which pad)

  • Card: Crafters Companion Neenah Card and red card from stash

  • Dies: Spellbinders and Whimsy Stamps

  • Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Circle Pennants

  • Ink: Brilliance ‘Graphite Black’

  • Embellishments: Card Candi (coloured to match with a ProMarker)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Judith said...

I just love this lisa - what a great design hugs judith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...