Followers

Friday 4 July 2014

Rocket Man

Morning All. Just a quick post from me as I’m supposed to be packing…we’re off on a holiday. Let’s keep our fingers crossed this nice weather continues as we’re going to the Lake District. I can’t wait to just chill out and spend time with family.

Anyhoo, enough of my waffle, it’s time for a new challenge at Jellypark and this time our theme is…

Red, White and Blue

I’ve used the fabulous Moon and Stars bundle set and here is my card…

I did something I’m not in the habit of doing lately….I coloured the image before picking my patterned papers! And guess what nothing went with the bright colours so I made my own background.

I started with a piece of white card, inked it all over with Adirondack Denim ink and then sprayed it with Crafters Companion Iridescent Spray & Sparkle. I added splatters of white acrylic paint as I thought these would look like planets and stars. I’ve also added a die cut number covered in white acrylic paint and the sentiment has also been stamped using the paint so everything ties together.

Supplies:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

coops said...

so stunning lisa.fabulous design and i love the fab rocket :D

xx coops xx

Cynthia said...

Love the effect you achieved with the background, Lisa. It's perfect for the sweet rocket... which is colored perfectly! Will miss working with you ladies. I'm sure we'll bump into one another in Blogland!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...