Morning All. More decorating for me today but before I get started with that I thought I would show this little tag card I made for a feature on the Whiff of Joy blog called ‘Tag You’re It Tuesday’.
I’ve been playing with my Inktense pencils again. I love them more and more each time I use them. I can colour an image so much quicker than I can with markers simply because the water controls the blending and instead of using at least 3 markers to create a blend/contrast within each colour this can be done with just 1 pencil and a waterbrush!
For more info on the rest of the tag please visit my post on the Whiff of Joy blog.
- Colouring Medium: Derwent Inktense Pencils
- DP: Basic Grey and MME
- Card: Anna Marie Designs Kraft Card and Bockingford Watercolour card
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy Summer Stamp Kit
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Plain and Picot Edge Circles and an X-Cut Corner rounder
- Embellishments: Pearls and Twine
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Milk Coffee Challenge – 2 or More Diecuts
- A Creative Romance – Fun in the Sun
- Inky Chicks – Photo Inspiration (I have used the colours)
- Papertake Weekly – Spots and Dots
- Bunny Zoes Monthly Challenge – Summer Colours
- Stamping Sensations – Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar Challenge – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by