Followers

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Christmas Eve Chloe

Morning All. Hope everyone is well?

I’m sharing a card over on the Gems of Inspiration blog today and my card making is  definitely in full swing Christmas mode. This is a very flat (ideal for posting) Christmas card using Christmas Eve Chloe:

This card uses one of my favourite colour combinations of red and turquoise.

Not sure about you but I have a kind of tier system when it comes to my Christmas card making. Heavily embellished and cards I put a lot of time and love into go to close family and loved ones (that I can hand deliver to), simple coloured cards (like the above) go to special friends and relatives that I mail to and lastly for everyone else I make some simple, quick stamped cards.

Supplies:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Janet said...

Beautiful Lisa...... love it!! x

coops said...

so stunning lisa.gorgeous image and i love your striped paper ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...