Followers

Friday 7 August 2015

DT Call at Ching-Chou Kuik

Evening all. Just a quick post from me as we are supposed to be a playing game of cards this evening (we are on holiday!) but I saw that Ching-Chou Kuik is having a DT call and I wanted to throw my hat into the ring.

I have coloured lot’s and lot’s of images but I haven’t made any of them into anything as of yet and as we are away I am limited as to what images I have on the computer. So I’ll show you the  photograph I have on the computer and some other card examples to show what I can make with digi stamps.

I am on FB (there is a link to my FB in my sidebar) and I am a member of the FB group already. I also share all my creations via Google+ as well, and very occasionally Instagram.

This was coloured  as part of the monthly classes at Kit & Clowder:

June Marker Class (4)

Supplies:

Here are some examples of cards using other images to show my style and what I can make (please click on the pictures for the original posts):

Chistmas Bells (4)

Dress Up Chloe (6)

Flutterby to say Hi (8)

Elisha the Mage (5)

Calvin Cat Notebook (3)

Beach Pretty (6)

Thanks for stopping by and good luck to everyone who has entered!

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...