Followers

Sunday 25 October 2015

Holly’s Happy Mail

Holly's Happy Mail (2)

Afternoon all and hope you are all well!

It’s time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge and our theme this time around is a nice and easy Anything but a Card.

I love making things other than cards using all my stash but as I have made a few notebooks and calendars recently I thought I would make a little post it note holder and Holly's Happy Mail seemed like the perfect image to use.

Holly's Happy Mail (3)

I have kept the design quite simple as I want it to lay flat when open, so no big embellishments. I used a few patterned papers, some doodling as some flat clear glitter dots. the closure is a Velcro Dot.

Holly's Happy Mail (4)

Supplies:

  • Card: Kraft card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Label 31 Dies
  • Embellishments: Doodling, Glitter Dots and Velcro Dot

’Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a pretty notepad. Love the faux stitching round the girl.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...