Followers

Tuesday 2 February 2016

Forever

 Forever (3)
Happy Tuesday….Tiddly Tuesday! We have a new challenge and this time our theme is ‘Love’.

Anyone who knows me knows I love books, films and TV programmes about Vampires, so I couldn’t resist colouring up this cutie. I’ve used Forever:

Forever (2)
Colouring purple has always been one I have struggled with (that and yellow) so I have been practicing my purple blends like mad recently and I think I am getting there.

Supplies:

  • Image: Forever by Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Purple and Red Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Whiff of Joy XOXO Border Die
  • Ink: Memento ‘Grape Jelly’ and ‘Lady Bug’ inkpads
  • Stamps: Hearts and Sentiment from a Clearly Besotted Stamp set
  • Embellishments: Wink of Stella Pens, Ribbon, Ribbon Slider and Pearls

Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

4 comments:

Sarah Burr said...

I just love it!! Stunning colouring

Sarah said...

Wow, such a fantastic card and incredible purple work!! xx

Fran said...

Beautiful card, love the colours xx

JanR said...

Wonderful card! And your colouring is fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...