Followers

Thursday 30 June 2016

Winnie Make a List

Winnie Make a List (2)

Afternoon everyone! Can’t believe it has been almost a week since I blogged something! If you remember me mentioning I was taking my youngest for her first settling in session in at pre-school….well it never happened!! Unfortunately she woke up with a bright red rash. So we postponed it to Tuesday and she was feeling much better and really enjoyed her self.

Anyhoo, I have also been battling a head ache on and off all week so although I’ve been getting a little crafty I’ve stayed away from the pooter a bit more than usual. My Mum needed a few cards suitable for posting so to kill two birds with one stone I had a play with the Winnie Fruit Punch Big Bundle Download and produced this one layer design and matching insert as my Polkadoodles inspiration for this week:

Winnie Make a List (3)Winnie Make a List (1)

All the elements are from the collection and I layered them all together using Microsoft Word before printing the front panel onto white linen card and the insert onto a piece of white card.

It felt really odd for me using a pre-coloured image, seeing as I’m so addicted to colouring, but my head hurt to much to concentrate on colouring.

Supplies:

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...