Followers

Monday 1 August 2016

Princess for a Day

Princess for a Day (2)

Evening all. My tiny peeps are watching Bridge to Terebithia, so I’m sat here blubbing like a baby as I type up this post. It’s such a fabulous film.

Anyhoo, as it’s the beginning of a new month we have a new challenge over at the All Dressed Up FB Group. And this time round our theme is Ribbon and/or Lace.

I love a bit of frou frou so I used a bit of both on my card today. And I thought it went perfectly with the Princess for a Day image:

Princess for a Day (1)

I may have treated myself to that lovely butterfly border die.

Princess for a Day (4)

Supplies:

  • Image: Princess for a Day  from All Dressed Up
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: DecoTime
  • Card: Green Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: JoyCrafts Fancy Oval Die and JoyCrafts Butterfly Border Die
  • Embellishments: Ribbon, Lace, Gems, Sparkly Heart, Pearls and Doodling

Don’t forget to head over to the All Dressed Up FB Group and see the inspiration from the rest of the team.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...