Morning all! Having a lazy day today as it’s my Birthday. Hubby has the day off and is doing the school runs to give me a little break
Anyhoo, it’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see your Tiddly makes for our ‘Animal Magic’ challenge!
I printed a fair few images last Christmas that I just didn’t get time to colour up and I thought this cutie, Rudolf Reindeer would be perfect for a Christmas Card:
I do believe this is my first Christmas of 2017!
- Image: Rudolf Reindeer by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
- Card: Red Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Maja Designs
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Filly Frames#10 and Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframes
- Embellishments: Doodling
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by