Followers

Saturday 22 July 2017

Fun in the Sun

Phone Case (6)

Afternoon all. We had a busy day yesterday as it was Miss 4’s Preschool Sports Day and the Preschools 10th Birthday Celebrations. So I had a lazy evening watching Bridget Jones Baby. And after a little lie in and lazy lunch I’m about to get crafty, but first I thought I would share another sneaky peak.

There are new Cherry Green stamps that will be launching on Hochanda on 26th July and today I have another make to show you, this time a phone case:

Phone Case (4)

I stamped the image onto tissue paper and very carefully coloured it with Spectrum AquaBlend Pencils, using only the teeny tiniest amount of water to Blend the Colours.

Phone Case (7)

I then very carefully stuck the coloured tissue paper into the phone case with a generous amount o Ranger Glossy Accents.

Supplies:

  • Image: Frankie Ball Games by Cherry Green at Crafters Companion 
  • Colouring Medium: Spectrum AquaBlend -
    • Carmine, Citrus Yellow, Lagoon, Midnight Blue, Sky Blue, Cherrywood, Sorrell, Beeswax, Bison, Cherry, Soft Red, Carrot, Papaya, Wild Orchid, Hyacinth, Azalea, /apricot, Charcoal Brown, Ginger, Tobacco, Fossil Grey, Coral, Ebony and Iron Grey
  • Ink: Archival Jet Black Ink Pad
  • Card/Paper: Tissue Paper

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...