Followers

Saturday 28 April 2018

Tiddly Inks Spring Blog Hop

20180428_212333

Morning All! We are having a Spring Blog Hop at Tiddly Inks and you can find all the details here.

I’ve made a card using the Owlways Have Fun:

20180428_212337

I’ve used Spring Colours of yellow and green.

20180428_212354

And I made an inky sky background, using an AquaTint Pen mixed with a tiny smidge of Glycerine and applied using a mini ink blender and a torn paper stencil.

Supplies:

  • Image: Owlways Have Fun from Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Copics 
  • Card: Sheena’s Stamping Card, Yellow Card, Green Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Sentiment: Part of the digi image
  • Dies & Punches: MFT Scalloped Stitched Basic Edge Dies
  • Embellishments: Gems

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

20 comments:

ccroll said...

Love this and the fussy cutting!!

Lyn said...

So fun! Love that bright green and yellow!

Patti J said...

Cuteness! What a fun image, and you've colored it beautifully! Thanks for sharing!

Lidia R. said...

Beautiful project and details! Thank you for sharing!

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is incredible! I love the yellow! Great colors and coloring!

E said...

Stunning card! Great color combo

Sherry Hickey said...

Such a happy card; she's all ready for day of fun outdoors! Nice work!

KathyA. said...

Oh my... I love your card! The bright spring feel to it, your coloring and the image and sentiments. (Because of your card, am adding this set to my Tiddly wish list!)

Andrea said...

So cute. Love the colors.

Bernadet said...

This is such a pretty card Lisa!
Love the spring look

Papirnato Srce said...

I adore the vivid colors. So beautiful!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh what a super card, love the bright colours you have gone for, Love Hazelx

Loopylou. said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love how she pops out from the background Lisa!!and the little owl in the grass is so sweet snuggled down there!!! gorgeous card, huge hugs Lou xx

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card, lovely coloring and design!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Rene said...

Gorgeous! Love her hair!
Rene

ginadapoohcards said...

What an amazing card! I love all of the details!

Jennifer Scull said...

I love the colors you have used here, but your coloring of the image is outstanding! I can almost smell the fresh grass and feel the sunshine, it looks so real! :)

thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. enjoy your afternoon!

Tigger a(r)t work said...

Wonderful card!!! and the coloring is beautiful. :)

Hugs,
Tiggerchen

Unknown said...

Super cute!

Erin said...

Lisa this is just perfect I love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...